I"ve been running the end of space alot lately, even with the +15 added room to my inventory many thanks to an inquisition perk. I"ve been consistently selling unneeded weapons/armor and turning in monster research. But i still end up with approximately 50/75 space. That gets filled up conveniently when ever i walk exploring.
You are watching: Dragon age inquisition valuables to sell
My only thought is that a bulk of that space is gift taken increase by the stuff in the "Valuables" section. However i"m not certain if noþeles in there will be provided for missions later on or not. Anyone understand if its for sure to sell whatever in there? i really wish they just kept the Junk tab native the ahead games.
i see, thanks.
I"ve been selling anything the isn"t sources or really an excellent armor and also weapons. It likewise helps to examine in the Requisitions since sometimes there can be something in the same criteria together the pendants and also miniature statues.
A couple of tips:
- Sell any type of gear the you aren"t using. Uneven it is fitted - remove it. A schematic is far much more valuable than an object you space banking for a merganser day. Only exemption would be epic (purple) top quality rings and belts - lock are rather rare and cannot it is in crafted.
- before you sell anything from your Valuables tab - constantly go to the table to rotate in any research items first. This will eliminate anything relevant to that and also let friend safely sell your valuables junk
- Crafting products do not take up bag space. Always keep her crafting resources. Period. Girlfriend will constantly need them because that crafting or requisitions. The is better to carry about 50 that something than to sell it and also find you have to grind farm it after that when it is in reality needed.
- never ever sell rarely herbs, ever. These are very valuable, friend can prosper them eventually listed you have actually their equivalent seeds. Yet this takes time. Constantly keep your rare herbs.
- Make certain that you help as many settlements / keeps together possible. Once you do, you often get a seller in that negotiation / save that will offer infinite quantities of specific resources/items.
A few tips:
- Sell any gear that you aren"t using. Unless it is equipped - get rid of it. A schematic is far an ext valuable than an item you are banking for a rainy day. Only exception would be epic (purple) quality rings and belts - they are fairly rare and cannot it is in crafted.
- prior to you sell anything from her Valuables tab - constantly go come the table to revolve in any type of research items first. This will remove anything pertinent to that and also let girlfriend safely sell your valuables junk
- Crafting materials do not take up bag space. Always keep your crafting resources. Period. Friend will constantly need them for crafting or requisitions. That is better to carry approximately 50 that something than to sell it and also find you need to grind farm yard it later on when the is actually needed.
- never sell rare herbs, ever. These are incredibly valuable, girlfriend can thrive them eventually listed you have their equivalent seeds. But this take away time. Constantly keep her rare herbs.
See more: &Apos; One Punch Man Season 2 Ep 11, Episode 11, Everyone'S Dignity
- Make certain that you help as plenty of settlements / keeps together possible. When you do, you often get a merchant in that negotiation / keep that will sell infinite amounts of certain resources/items.